It’s extremely hard to find a quality senior care company that can take proper care of you or aloved one. Having many years of home care experience under my belt, I have come across many companies that provide superior service while others fail miserably. It’s important, in this day and age, to find a reliable business that will not neglect or harm the person in need of help. This is why I have taken it upon myself to show case the care taking businesses that go above and beyond to provide services that truly benefit everyone involved. This week I have stumbled upon a highly qualified candidate who I am pleased to announce is Seniors Helping Seniors (SHS).
Since establishment in 1998, SHS has exceled far above every one of my senior care service expectations. Their unique concept involves having the elder in need paired with a like-minded elder willing to help. A genuine friendship is built by the mere fact that the senior and the care taker can relate with each other. This compassionate companionship is something that each can take with them for the rest of their lives.
Some of the greatest qualities found with Seniors Helping Seniors:
- Experienced in home senior care takers that can help in the home of the person in need.
- Companionship, assistance, and home repair services from people the same age.
- Excellent hourly rates that you can afford.
- Increased growth in business
- Located all across the United States of America
- Mobility and transportation assistance
- Overnight Care (24-Hour assistance)
- Respite Care
- Alzheimer & Dementia care
- Yard Work – Gardening – Mowing the lawn
- Personal hygiene aid
- Helping with Cooking & Cleaning
- Small Home Repair
Seniors Helping Seniors has changed many people’s lives and I feel like it’s my duty to help them build more awareness so they can help even more people in need. From reading there many testimonials I had got a chance to feel the happiness that they have spread to many seniors. They have saved marriages, helped ones losing their site, and have even been there for many that just need a friend to talk to. It’s comforting to know that there are still people out there that like to help others in need and I feel that SHS is the first place to start looking if you’re a senior in need of in home care.